Clint ISD will hold prekindergarten (Pre-K) registration for the 2018-2019 school year at all Clint ISD Elementary Schools for children who will be four years old by September 1, 2018. There is no charge for tuition.
Clint ISD offers the STEAM Ahead Pre-K Program (Science Technology Engineering Art and Math). The program includes an emphasis on robotics. Pre-K students will also be issued an iPad at the beginning of the school year for classroom use through the District’s 1:1 Device Initiative program.
Items parents will need to register their child includes: Birth certificate, immunizations record, social security card, parent identification, current utility bill, proof of income and current TANF or SNAP eligibility letter.
For more information, please contact the elementary school in your neighborhood:
April 23, 2018 from 4:00 – 7:00 pm and April 28, 2018 from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Desert Hills Elementary, 300 N. Kenazo, El Paso TX 79928 915-926-4500
- C.T. Welch Elementary, 14512 McMahon, El Paso TX 79928 915-926-4400
- Frank Macias Elementary, 14411 Golden Eagle Dr., El Paso, TX 79928 915-926-4600
April 17, 2018 from 12:00 – 6:00 pm
- Red Sands Elementary, 4250 Oshea, El Paso TX 79938 915-926-5400
- Montana Vista Elementary, 3550 Mark Jason, El Paso TX 79938 915-926-5300
April 18, 2018 from 4:00-6:00 pm
- W.D. Surratt Elementary, 12675 Alameda, Clint TX 79836 915-926-8200